Aquamaxx S-Nano Calcium Reactor
AquaMaxx S-NANO Calcium Reactors use an up-flow design to mix saltwater,
calcium carbonate and CO2 inside a reaction chamber to eliminate the
need for daily two-part dosing. Not only will the AquaMaxx S-NANO
Calcium Reactor keep your levels balanced, you will no longer have to
calculate daily dosages for your tank. With a seamless body, removable
lid for quick media access and a small, space-saving design, the
AquaMaxx S-NANO Calcium Reactor is truly one-of-a-kind.
AquaMaxx S-NANO Calcium Reactors are computer-precision engineered and
utilize the latest aquarium technology to deliver unparalleled
performance and value. Despite its small form factor, the Nano Star is
rated for aquariums up to 50 gallons.
With a built-in a pH probe
holder, you can easily keep an eye on the pH inside the calcium reactor
with a pH monitor or control the CO2 with a pH controller. A CO2
recovery system re-injects excess/unused CO2. This helps lower CO2 usage
and minimizes excess CO2 from going back into your aquarium.
AquaMaxx Calcium Reactors were designed from the ground up with the
aquarium hobbyist in mind. The computer precision-cut enclosure makes
the reactor look and feel seamless. There is only one cord on the
reactor: the power cord.
Cleaning and maintenance is simple.
The workhorse powering the AquaMaxx S-NANO Calcium Reactor is the pump.
Each reactor is equipped with an Italian-made Sicce Syncra Silent 0.5
pump. These pumps were chosen specifically for their small footprint,
energy-efficient design and whisper-quiet operation.
- Simple setup and easy installation. No feeding pump is required!
- Up-flow design prevents clogging and improves water circulation.
- Thumbscrews allow for easy lid removal. Easy to clean and service!
- Use any calcium reactor media you desire with the Nano Star.
- Overall height: 15.4" (not including hoses)
- Pump: Italian-made SICCE Syncra Silent 0.5
- Reaction tube diameter: 2 3/4"
- Chamber capacity: 0.5 L
- Footprint: 7.1" x 4.2"
- Capacity: Up to 50 Gallons