AquaTop AF-200 Automatic Priming Canister Filter w/ UV Clarification, 60 Gallon
The AquaTop AF-200 Automatic Priming
Canister Filter w/ UV Clarification, 60 Gallon, is a top-of-the-line
aquarium canister filter that deliver crystal clear aquarium water with
just a touch of a button. These multistage filtration systems include
automatic priming so your canister filter begins cycling with no manual
siphoning or pumping required. In addition to biological, mechanical and
chemical filtration, all models in the series include powerful UV bulbs
for added protection against harmful bacteria and unsightly algae.
- Owner's Manual
mechanical, biological, and chemical filtration media. There is (1)
Blue Coarse Filter Pad, (1) White Filter Pad, (1) Phosphate Filter Pad,
(1) Black Sponge Pad, carbon and bio media. The media is split between
- Large media trays with handles for ease of maintenance. Gaskets between media trays to minimize bypass.
- Build in automatic priming pump for effortless startup. Once
everything is set up how you want it, just touch the Vacuum Power button
and the air in the filter will be expelled and the pump will fill the
canister and circulate the water—no pumping or pre-filling necessary.
- 211 gph flow
- Suitable for tanks up to 60 Gallons
- Built in 3 watt UV sterilizer
- For both fresh and salt water tanks
- Includes all necessary plumbing parts: Dark 1/2" ID vinyl hose,
suctions and multiple return options including nozzles and spray bars.