Marine Conversion Kit
The tropical marine environment is one of the most colourful and beautiful locations in the world. Recreating this underwater paradise in an aquarium has traditionally been very complicated and expensive. The latest innovation from Reef One is a one box solution that eliminates the complexity and finally makes marine fish keeping easy. The Marine Conversion Kit is an exciting entry into the fascinating world of marine fishkeeping.
* Converts any Tropical biOrb or biUbe into a Marine Aquarium.
* Everything required is included in the box.
* Easiest step-by-step kit for setting up a marine aquarium.
* No additional equipment or chemicals required.
* Keep a variety of colourful small marine fish and cleanup crew.
* Unique marine cartridge system keeps maintenance simple.
Traditionally large marine aquariums include a complicated array of equipment from Power Headers to Protein Skimmers, not to mention the bewildering assortment of chemical additives and adjusters. However, the Marine Conversion Kit allows you to simply change your tropical biOrb or biUbe into a complete Marine aquarium. The Marine Conversion Kit is designed to allow you to effectively keep small marine fish and a variety of other marine creatures such as hermit crabs, shrimps and marine snails.
The Marine Conversion Kit includes all the items you will need to convert your tropical biOrb or biUbe into a marine aquarium.
* 4x unique porous modular artificial live rock.
* Premeasured reef salt packs for easy setup.
* Unique marine cartridge - Improve water quality and simplify maintenance.
* 2x Medium Easy-plants.
* Calibrated Hydrometer/thermometer.
* Halogen Light Gasket.
* Water level measure - to simplify setup.
* 1x bottle of Instant aquarium 2 (Beneficial Bacteria Booster).
* Water conditioners.
* High quality Marine fish pellet food sample pack.
* Step-by-Step setup guide.
* Water Testing Card/Guide
The Marine Conversion Kit overcomes the complicated challanges traditionally associated with creating a marine aquarium, allowing you more time to focus on the wonderful marine creatures you can keep.
For over 3 years the Marine Conversion Kit has received extensive consumer testing with non-fishkeepers to ensure that the process of creating and maintaining a marine aquarium is as simple as possible.