- Next-generation regenerable phosphate adsorption resin effective in marine aquaria; will also remove silicates
- Far more effective than activated alumina and granular ferric products
- Will not negatively impact water quality nor release phosphate
or silicate once exhausted; will not break up or disintegrate like ferric medias, and contains no aluminum to dissolve in aquaria and harm inhabitants
- Synthetic polymer resin beads provide for durability and excellent flow characteristics; may be employed in fluidized-bed, canister, or passive filtration
- Regenerable up to five times, dramatically increasing cost
- Basic Instructions: Prior to first use, rinse resin under a stream of purified water. For initial application on aquarium, use 1 ml of PhosphatR per 1 US-gallon of water in system and monitor phosphate concentration during usage. Subsequent application of resin may be at the rate of 2 ml per 1 US-gallon.