The Mako is a Reverse Osmosis and Deionization system. The standard unit comes with 1-micron sediment filtration, a carbon block for VOC reduction, a DOW membrane, and 2 color indicting deionization (DI) resin cartridges. In most instances, this unit will provide laboratory grade water.This reverse osmosis / deionization system has redundancy in the DI stage for the MOST DEMANDING water quality customers. The Mako is available in 50, 100, 200 and 300 GPD flow rates.
The Mako offers the following features:
- High efficiency 1-micron sediment pre-filter
- 2-micron chlorine guzzler carbon block pre-filter or our exclusive chlorine and chloramine-removal filters
- High flow / high rejection TFC membrane
- High-efficiency color-changing DI cartridge
- 160 PSI pressure gauge marked with operating and unsafe ranges
- In-Line TDS meter
- Solid Aluminum "no-rust" metal mounting bracket
- Clear 10" filter cartridge housings.
All systems include quick connect fittings, a shut off valve, a filter wrench for easy cartridge replacement, and your choice of a feed adaptor. Main product image shown with Chloramine Blaster (NH2CL) Upgrade (Not included in standard configuration).