Novus #3 removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces. Use when damage is too severe to be restored with Novus #2 polish.
* Requires use of Novus #2 for final finishing
* Not recommended for use on coated plastics
Instructions For Use:
1. Remove surface dirt and dust with Novus #1
2. Shake well. Test in an inconspicuous area.
3. Apply Novus #3 liberally. Using a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
4. Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain. Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
5. Using a clean cloth, apply Novus #2 in a circular motion uniformly to entire surface. Polish using light pressure until Novus #2 dries to a light haze.
6. Using a clean portion of the cloth, buff the surface clean. Follow with Novus #1 for best results.